Monday, January 30, 2006

River Ang Pao 2006

I went to River AngPao 2006 yesterday night to celebrate the first hour hour of Chinese New Year. Wow oh wee! There were lots of food and people and lights!!!
Why Chinese New Year they sell japanese pancake and my favourite takopachi? I have no ideao but it's ok I love my takopachi so no complains.
We walked around the food section of River AngPao, rounded a corner and found a wishing well! Hehehe! With my first attempt I managed to hit the "Xue Ye Meng Jing"- tremendous improvement in studies (Tee Hee!) and my third attempt I hit "Shi Shi Shun Li"-everything goes wells. This is going to be a good year for me!
Ramly burger? Hummm dodgy......

2 comments:

Cervantes de Leonard said...

I was passing by on my way back from Suntec. But I went home to play Xbox!

(Sic)shot said...

Oh come on, Ramly Burgers are always ALWAYS good.