Saturday, June 09, 2007

Revamping the TYLER blog

We've been using the same blog template for close to 2 years now, so I've decided the give the blog a new look.

The new blogger layout system drove me crazy at first (I still think it was easier to edit when everything was just one big chunk of HTML), but I think I've gotten then hang of things and this blog should be fully functional by tomorrow.

Perviously I avoided using Flash for any part of the blog because of I'd have to host the Flash files on tylerproject.com and that can get quit unstable sometimes. Addtionally I don't think there's any way to fix the IE "Activate Flash control" problem if you embed a Flash file on blogger.

Do let me know if the Flash header and other images don't load properly very frequently and I'll transfer them to one of our more reliable servers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool Cervantes! we(the forum) miss you and hope you are doing good.It's pretty cool that your revamping the Blog.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...finally some more news :)

Cervantes de Leonard said...

No worries, MD. I'll be back as soon as MW2 development is moving smoothly into BETA.