Friday, March 24, 2006

Publicity Rush!

TY, her Highness and I attended the HSBC launch of the Youth Enterprise Fund at SMU SIS's glass lounge on Monday. I had to do some mad rescheduling of my classes to make it for the session but I'd glad I attended.

We got some really invaluable advice on our business plan from Ms. Janet Young who is HSBC's Head of Commercial Banking. We've got alot of improvements to make before final submission next week, so no SIMS and DOTA till after the 29th!... or maybe just one or 2 games.

After that we got interviewed like 5 times by HSBC, TV12, Business Times and Channel News Asia. That was cool but I'd MUCH rather if I didn't have to handle any interviews and have more time to eat the buffet. The food was really good, especially the lamb and the chicken. I almost miss the days where I was so poor I had to attend these events just to get a decent meal... almost.

Channel News Asia apparently decided to only show Her Highness's interview so that the event wouldn't seem like a male dominated event. You can view the interview here!

Unfortunately, CNA reported that our product was completed and ready. Really, we're still in the Alpha testing and trial phase. I guess we can always clear things up with them and hopefully, get them to show more of our promotional artwork promote Mobile Weapon before our launch.

No comments: