Saturday, July 22, 2006

IMPT! Mobile Weapon Server Migration

Hi Guys, we've moved the game file to a server in the US and restarted the MW.net server. Seems like everyone's a little happier now that the forums and website seem to be back to normal.

For you guys playing the BETA:
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Because we moved the game file to a different server, you may not be able to load your save game that is saved in a shared object on your local hard drive. If you cannot load your game you will need to follow these steps:

1) Click the link we provided below to return to the version on the Singapore server.
2) Login to your user account and save your game to the server vault.
3) Go back to (now) default version on the US server and load your game from the server vault.

The instructions are also show on the game page. If you encounter any problems post them here.

4 comments:

boonies4u said...

I have somehow lost my save file when i wa trying to transfer file save. I believe this is my error. So i'll delete all my "new saves" and start over. (anyone who reads this don't forget that i did not just start playing)

Anonymous said...

The old MW singapore site isnt loading for me now..

Anonymous said...

I already posted this, but in case you missed it b/c it was an earlier post, here goes: My character is unable to do battle. The battle screen loads and then, several seconds later, brings me back to the movement screen. (as if I had run away) I can give you my name/password if you email me @ giambolvoe@hotmail.com.

Cervantes de Leonard said...

I think we've fixed this bug in the latest version. Did you character die while trying to run away?