Thursday, July 27, 2006

MW:1 BETA closed for now and upcoming plans...

Hi guys, you've probably noticed we're not making any new updates for the BETA. We're going into intensive development to wrap up MW1 and the new additions to the game look great.

I'm not going to make an official announcement about the release date for MW:1 (which should have a proper Episode name by then) just yet but it should be ready about mid-September with ALOT of testing done.

We might have to do some public testing first because there are some yet untraced bugs such as the "multiple hits crashing bug". SicShot has added alot more hits to the weapons but without tracing the bug (which would hang the game when you use a multi-hit weapon) I can't allow the new version to be released.

TY's also been working on converting our Aerial Siege game into a mini-game for MW.

I'm going to be starting work on MW: Tactics Command this weekend after I'm done filing the corporate tax for TYLER.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could I become part of the user testing that needs to be done to the game before the official release?

Anonymous said...

will it be possible to carry over the progress made in the beta version to the finished episode?

Cervantes de Leonard said...

I think we'll just add the buggy parts to an updated beta for people to try and report the bug details.

As for carrying over progress, the sequence of events won't be the same as the BETA. But if you saved on the server you will start with extra cash and maybe a few levels up.

boonies4u said...

I'm going to be idle until the stable version comes out... since i lost my save and everything... :(
bye all!!! see you in late august-late september

Anonymous said...

'Ello. I just have to say that iv'e really been enjoying the beta version... Iv'e been reading the forums every now and then and even tried registering... but for some strange reason I just can't seem to get the email confirmation... and Iv'e signed up for the updates aswell but I'm not getting any emails... Is there something wrong about using a hotmail.com email or does it have to do something about the country i live in? anyways... If anybody has anything to say to me then email me at T_A_S88@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

what the crap I can't make a file

Anonymous said...

Dear Tas, The most likely thing is that the confirmation emails are going into your junk emails. For some reason, almost all confirmation emails for any forum do...

Cervantes de Leonard said...

Thanks for your support so far, boonies4u. Remember to check this blog for the official release date announcement.

We've actually recieved a formal request from a Venture Captialist for a proper technical demo in September so I need to fix the release date soon.

Tas, check your bulk mail folder in Hotmail.

Anonymous, do you mean you cannot save? What is your version and are you trying to do a server save?

Anonymous said...

so all the work we put into upgrading and making our characters better will be lost in the next release?

Anonymous said...

umm... it just happends that there is nothing in my junkmail... I always check it... since I get alot of junkmail simply... So I'm still wondering if there is something wrong..

TheReviewer said...

Hi Tas,
I've manually enabled your forum access.

:)

Anonymous said...

You Should Probably try 2 make Mobile Weapon: tactics command an MMORPG. You can party with other ppl, create clans, i mean, just THINK about the possibilities!