Friday, January 12, 2007

Could this be what it looks like?









Ans: This looks like a tradeable card game for Mobile Weapon but it's actually going to be the base game for the cell phone version called Mobile Weapon: Shuffle.

As some of you might know we're quite short on cash so we need to created the mobile version next to qualify for some grant money. I'll post the full instructional details on how to play Mobile Weapon: Shuffle soon.

We'd also appreciate it if you guys who can afford to buy MW1:Premium version, buy it when it comes out. I'll be posting screenshots of it soon and it boasts a whole host of improvements and extended gameplay.

Mobile Weapon: Shuffle will be playable on most Smartphone, Java enabled handsets with a color display. It's a 1-v-1 game and we'll consider making an online version.
This is NOT MW:Arena or MW:TC.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Mobile Weapon online TCG game?

Anonymous said...

Cool! Did you guys make them or did someone else make them?

Anonymous said...

Are you creating a mobile weapon card game?

Anonymous said...

So is this something like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Is this for TC or Arena?

Unknown said...

Card game?

For the multiplayer?

Anonymous said...

No: for mobile. It's been updated mate, check under the pics.

I'd pay for it, but I don't have anything that could support it unfortunately. I'll try for premium.

Anonymous said...

YAY! when's it coming out?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Ty, but I just have to laugh at this idea.

Don't get me wrong; card games rock. It's just... I don't think Mobile Weapon should be mass-produced like this so early. It's hard to fully explain what I mean without being rude and callous.

I think this is the only non-rude way I can sum it up: Don't overhype the game.

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's going to be good. Would you want any of the members to make cards for the game?

Cervantes de Leonard said...

We're not going to actually print any cards. This is just to qualify for the funding since we don't earn enough from advertisments.

Yeah I suppose members can suggest some cards but we'll need to moderate to make sure it's balanced. Can't have too many "Destroy target MAW instantly" cards.

Anonymous said...

mm... I still don't think a card game should be made for MW so soon. After gathering my thoughts, what I meant to say is that you shouldn't branch out in different directions until you have a solid core. (I still agree with my earlier post)

But even though I disagree with making it, if it's what you have to do to get more funding, then I'm for it. :)

Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Shuffle... that bring back memories.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome, will there ever be any real life cards?

Cervantes de Leonard said...

If MW gets really popular, yeah sure, why not?