Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mobile Weapon Developer Diary #34: New Releases and Updates

We've been getting alot of questions along the lines of: "When's the story going to continue?" and "When's the full game coming out?". I'm just going to share with you guys what our plans are for the next couple of months as well as what we're working on now.
Hopefully, that'll answer everyone's questions.

We're currently working on the full version of MW:1 and aiming for a late September release.

We owe Walden VC and Starhub technical demos so you guys can rest assured we'll definitely be releasing in September.

In Dev updates:
TY's done up a side scrolling shooter mini-game for MW:1; Derek's adding the "super"s to the combat; Ron's working on the SMU Tangram game which may be included as a puzzle mini-game used for unlocking the ruins. I'll leave that up to them to blog about those projects if they want to.

I haven't been active on the forums lately because I've got a ton of work to do. I'll post some screenshots for MW:TC (which you might have heard me mention in the forums) when I have some ready.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool so what is the new song at the 1st page i want to know bad ty plz.

Anonymous said...

Hi i loved your trailer version of mobile weapon zero.I just can`t wait till the full version.Cheers for the mobile weapon games!!!