Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our company has served its 1 millionth customer as of 2 Dec 2006"

Yep. It's official. Thanks for all the support folks. More than a million MAW pilots have started the quest to save Sios since 07 July 2006.

You can check out the Mobile Weapon population counter here.

Anyway exams are over, holidays have started, my main character in FF12 is level 27 and it's time to get back to makin' games @ TYLER! Stay tuned for announcements in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye, I'll stay tune.... while I"m waiting... I'll just starting fighting some monsters so that my MAW can become Level 27 and finally defeat Serra. :p


____________________________
This be yer fellow pirate signing off,
Yer Pal,
Hehayo AKA The Great One

Cervantes de Leonard said...

Recommended level for beating Serra is level 18. You have to use defend more often.

Anonymous said...

When will the Dec part come out?