Wednesday, December 27, 2006

TYLER Interrupted

A belated Merry Chirstmas to everyone!

I'm in wine country, Napa Valley, now. I've been Internet deprived for a few days and I didn't have time to really come online on Christmas Day anyway. Ironically because I'm in the US now, I'm probably the only one in TYLER who can really access our servers here in the US.

That earthquake in Taiwan damaged the undersea cables providing the Internet connection to Singapore. Thank goodness our dear Empress Pumpkin left Taiwan (and she is now safe and sound back in Singapore) just a few days before the quake.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas! Right now I need to figure out how to get a crate of wine shipped back to Singapore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's odd... yesterday, I couldn't access mobileweapon.net or any of the pages that lead from it. I thought it was because the servers were down. But if you were able to access them, I wonder what happened?

Anonymous said...

Is the complete verson of Mobile Weapon Episode 1 almost completed?

Cervantes de Leonard said...

Maybe they managed to get a limited link up by the time I tried to access it.

TYLER office in Singapore still can't access US websites.

Anonymous said...

I think you should know those cables are under 10,200 feet below surface. Repairing one cable takes 3-5 days