Saturday, April 29, 2006

The first time you got into it - gaming that is

Feeling abit 'o nostalgia, and seeing how almost everyone in the office have been gamers for a long time, thought I'd pop an interesting question. Just edit this post to add your answers.

Q: Your first video or PC game... What was it about the game that attracted you to play it in the first place?

(Sic)shot - First video game was Shinobi. Watching its boss battles just blew me away. Probably why I love villains so much. First PC game was Eye of the Beholder 2. That one was because of it's presentation. Never imagined I'd get to play a D&D game with beautifully animated enemies that were right-in-your-face.

Her Highness - First video game was Super Mario. First PC game was Pizza Tycoon(?), I don't even know the name, it's this game where you set up pizza houses in different countries and you trade arms to get extra moolah. What can I say? I am not a hardcore gamer. I played these games at friends' place. The first PC game I owe is House of the Dead, and me being the screamer me, always screams when a zombie/monster appears out of nowhere. Heh.

3 comments:

Matrix said...

First game that leaves an impression on me was Dragon Quest 4 in Nintendo.

Cervantes de Leonard said...

First PC game - Xcom: Enemy Unknown
First Console game - Street Fighter 2

TheReviewer said...

First GB game: Mario (1992)
First PC game: Ultima Underground
First NES game: Life Force
First Sega game: Sonic 1
First PS1 game: FF7
First NeoGeo game: Art of Fighting
First Gamegear game: Shinobi
First GBA game: Pokemon
First DS game: Mario
First SNES game: Street Fighter